Tucker, Georgia

I like to call this company "The Neighborhood Nazi". They are currently in control of my neighborhoods HOA. Not one resident wants them or has any use for them. They change the bylaws on a case by case basis to suit their own needs. What company states that garbage cans need to be screened, and then denies the request for the actual screen? CCM-that's who. If I had ANY idea I was going to have to deal with them before buying my home, I NEVER would have purchased. Awful. Just awful. They are literally terrorizing a neighbor of mine for having a beautiful small statue in their flower bed. They said it was an "architectural change." No it's not. They even denied it after 82 families in the neighborhood signed a petition to keep it.

At the same time, they neglect the amenities. We have broken furniture at the pool, no grass at the entrance, no grass around the pool area. Our clubhouse is missing 5 shutters and desperately needs a coat of paint.

If you are going to terrorize a neighborhood-at least live up to your own expectations!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Community Club Management?

Comments

Canton, Georgia, United States #1223052

You obviously are ignorant of your Covenants and Restrictions.As a property manager, it is not uncommon for a homeowner to not read their documents then say it's not fair that they got a letter!

Property Management Companies CANNOT make a decision for a Board! Only the Board can make a decision on an item like the Statue mentioned. It sounds to me that your community is still intje building phase so that makes it even harder on the property mgr. If your community is still being built the Developer is the one who makes all the decisions.

Even their Covenants say they the Declarant has the last word. Instead of badmouthing the property manager for something you obviously no nothing about. Why not read the covenants yourself.

You sound incredibly ignorant on the rules and laws....if you dont like the Rules dont buy in an HOA!!!

Valdosta, Georgia, United States #1208251

You are absolutely correct.I also work as a professional manager and I am on the Board of my HOA and an Officer (Treasurer).

Home owners are not educated on what power they have to recall their Board of Directors and force them to do what their job is.

It is my experience that most issues with the community going down hill is due to board members and committees that do not take their roles seriously, or they just have their own agendas!

You have to go to your Board meetings and let your elected BOD know that they will be recalled if your investment and property value doesn't improve!

Your neighborhood will turn into a GHETTO before you know if because of a crappy BOD.

The management company can only do what the BOD directs and approves them to do.

Amy
Valdosta, Georgia, United States #1208248

I am an owner of a Community Management Company.Where is your elected Board of Directors.

They are the blame here.

Not the management company.The Board of Directors that "you" elect can light a fire under the management company by requesting a new manager or just giving them their walking papers per the contract and finding a new company.

to Amy #1345441

CCM works with Declarant controlled communities.They take their direction from them.

As stated by others here, the property manager DOES NOT MAKE THE DECISION.Homeowners need to do their own Due Diligence and here's a thought, read your Covenants so you don't look so ignorant when you post a rant.