Community Club Management - Review in Real Estate category from Tucker, Georgia
I like to call this company "The Neighborhood Nazi". They are currently in control of my neighborhoods HOA. Not one resident wants them or has any use for them. They change the bylaws on a case by case basis to suit their own needs. What company states that garbage cans need to be screened, and then denies the request for the actual screen? CCM-that's who. If I had ANY idea I was going to have to deal with them before buying my home, I NEVER would have purchased. Awful. Just awful. They are literally terrorizing a neighbor of mine for having a beautiful small statue in their flower bed. They said it was an "architectural change." No it's not. They even denied it after 82 families in the neighborhood signed a petition to keep it.
At the same time, they neglect the amenities. We have broken furniture at the pool, no grass at the entrance, no grass around the pool area. Our clubhouse is missing 5 shutters and desperately needs a coat of paint.
If you are going to terrorize a neighborhood-at least live up to your own expectations!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..."
- "All cited lack of performance for HOA [Home Owners Association] management continue & has retrograded from poor to untenable.Note that G3 provides HOA property management, the subject of this review...."
- "Avana Lenox in Atlanta Georgia is ant Infested. I moved in two weeks ago and have been dealing with ants in every room (literally) everyday I asked to be let out..."
- "The staff at drive time is wonderful however I got a piece of *** car. The day after I purchased my car the engine light came on. Took it to..."
- "Twenty years ago I had all the faucets in my house replaced with Moen Faucets because I wanted faucets that would last a lifetime. Twenty years ago I thought..."
- "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."